The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic is testing the resilience of our people. At Ngwenya Hotel we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19.
Ngwenya Hotel has taken all necessary steps to mitigate the possible spreading of the Virus. The steps we have taken include the following,
- Temperature readings of individuals entering the premises are taken daily.
- All Individuals are sanitised upon entering our properties.
- Our facilities are disinfected daily.
- We are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and recommended cleaning agents.
- In guest rooms, we have elevated our rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Various sanitising stations have been installed throughout our properties.
- Details of anyone entering the premises are taken to conduct contact tracing in case of an outbreak.
- We are working closely with authorities to monitor the situation.
We will be providing our facilities to Government and the private sector, and to any person who has a valid CIPC Certificate, confirming that their business is an Essential Service or permitted industry and has a permit to travel, will be able to book a hotel room at Ngwenya Hotel.